Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Hi Welcome.

As a former semi-professional photographer, I still find myself extremely passionate about photography.  I don't really want to get back into photography with a client base, however.  On my journey, it was suggested to me that I get some dolls to practice photography with and was gifted a very lovely fully posable Barbie, who I named Mathilda (featured below).

Receiving her as a gift, and practicing my doll photographing on her opened something up in me I didn't realize was there.  Well, she's always been there-she's my inner girl(hood)/child.  Slowly being healed with every new doll I collect.  I started with one posable doll, and a few random old Barbie's from my youngest daughter and now have a collection of 14 modern dolls.

I hope to use this blog as a journey into my doll collecting and my doll life.

No comments:

Post a Comment